Smatqr is Looking to add an amazing, friendly, positive, customer-focused, career-minded teammate to our Administrative office.
- Create solid client relationships
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Answers phone calls, reply to text messages, schedules meetings
- Assist clients that come into the office
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, data entry, copying, scanning, etc
- Document interactions with clients within our CRM in detail
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Providing administration support to Sales Reps, Managers, and Senior Management
- Capturing product data
- Dealing with email inquiries
- Taking minutes
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
- General office management such as ordering stationery
- Organizing travel and accommodation for staff and customers
- Arranging both internal and external events
- Possibly maintaining the company's social media accounts
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritize new tasks as they come in
- Time Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Powerpoint and basic computer software
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills with proper grammar and spelling
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Self-sufficient, well organized, exceptional work ethic to meet deadlines
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and determination
- Team Player
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of customer service
- Diploma or University Degree or equivalent education required
Sales Consultant Job Description
Smatqr provides smart menu solutions for restaurants and other business that require dynamic menu and catalogue solutions, and we are looking for a charismatic and skilled sales consultant to approach potential clients and inform them of our products and services. The sales consultant is also responsible for building good relationships with new and existing clients to try and ensure their business in the future.
To be successful as a sales consultant you must have excellent interpersonal skills and experience in sales in the IT, Restaurant and hospitality industry. A good sales consultant combines charisma with sales knowledge to create a compelling sales pitch.
Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Create compelling sales pitches.
- Sell the company's products and services.
- Complete all paperwork relating to a sale.
- Weekly reporting to the OPS manager
- Perform research on the competition's services.
- Reach out to potential clients to inform them about our products and services.
- Training of junior sales members.
- Updating sales and leads in the company CRM.
- Meeting monthly sales targets
Sales Consultant Requirements:
- Experience working in sales.
- Relevant sales qualification, a degree in sales & marketing or a related field is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience
- Sales within the IT, hospitality and restaurant industry is an added advantage.
- Basic computer skills.
- Own Vehicle.
- Drivers License.
- Willing to travel nationally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to gauge client needs.
- Charismatic personality.
- Ability to generate new sales through needs-based analysis and a consultative approach to determining clients’ needs to meet and company goals.
- Capability to create and present a PowerPoint presentation.